Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Preface

Welcome to my blog, all three of you! After years of restricting myself to posting comments on the blogs of others, I have finally mustered up the time and energy to create my own. I have no ambitious goals for this blog, rather I simply see it as a venue for intellectual discussion and as a place for me to express my own convictions.

The topics that will be discussed here will include science, philosophy, religion, current events and any topic I might feel the need to comment on. I welcome all types of interaction here. Please feel free to comment, converse, praise, criticize, and agree or disagree with me. Though, I ask that any acts of discussion are done with respect. 

I look forward to the intellectual journey this blog will take in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment