Saturday, July 9, 2016

Where have I been?

My posting has been sparse as of late, to say the least, and this is due to a multitude of reasons. First, my mother-in-law was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago, and my wife has been taking it pretty hard, as would be expected. The good news is that her prognosis is extremely favorable, and most likely in a few weeks she'll be completely cancer free. The Lord is good, in his own analogous way.

Second, my wife and I have been doing some major landscaping to our house. We decided to install sod in our 2000 square foot backyard by ourselves, or should I say by myself. Anyway, the job was extremely stressful because our backyard soil needed to be tilled and sifted because of all the rock and debris due to the fact that we live by the mountains -- this is all incredibly fascinating, I know. And the sod had a deadline of when it was to be shipped so I needed to have it ready by that deadline -- no pressure. Oh yeah, and did I mention I was working in the 105 degree heat, to prepare said soil?Yay El Paso! But, the sod was delivered and installed this past week, and I'm freaking glad that's done with.

Third, I was barely informed a few weeks ago that I will also be teaching physics this upcoming year, which I was stoked about. However, that means that I have to prepare lessons, and labs, before school starts -- because I'm a good teacher, dammit.

Anyway, there's been plenty on my plate as of late, but I promise that I will start blogging more. In fact, I have the next installment of my review of Carroll's book coming out in just a few days, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you absolutely have to try this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, cost-efficient, and fun.

    From their grand opening in January 2019, thousands of people have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete